Shannon Miller Lifestyle: Health & Fitness For Women
As a wife, mother and passionate spokesperson for women’s health issues and a new Mother, Shannon saw a need for more relevant and convenient healthy lifestyle information for women. Miller has filled this void with a website (www.shannonmillerlifestyle.com) and weekly radio show that are rich with content, as well as various related products that are designed for every woman.
Regardless of their profession, all women struggle to find time for themselves. They are always on the go, and often serve as the primary caregiver to their family and friends. Shannon’s website provides professional and interactive user content in critical areas such as Health & Nutrition, Fitness, Pregnancy and Motherhood. Miller recently launched products such as her “To-Go” series of books on Yoga, Abs and Stretching, a Healthy & Balanced Pregnancy Cookbook, pre and post-natal work out DVD’s and Journals on Fitness and Running, to provide women with convenient tools to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Television Host/Sports Broadcasting/Radio
- 2010-current Host of “Shannon Miller Lifestyle” (WOKV-Jacksonville)
- 2004-2009 Host of “Gymnastics 360 with Shannon Miller” (Comcast)
- 2008 Host of “Frosted Pink with a Twist” with Scott Hamilton (ABC)
- 2008 Commentary Tyson American Cup (USAG Radio)
- 2007 Commentary Good Luck Beijing Competition (NBC)
- 2007 Commentary Visa National Championship (USA Gymnastics Radio)
- 2006 Commentary Junior Olympic National Championships (Cox Cable)
- 2006 Commentary American Cup (USA Gymnastics Radio)
- 2004 Analyst Summer Olympic Games in Athens, Greece (NBC Hi-Definition)
- 2003 Analyst World Gymnastics Championships (USA Gymnastics radio)
- 2000 Analyst Summer Olympic Games Sydney, Australia (MSBNC)
- Commentary for various
- NCAA Gymnastics events (Comcast)
- Elite International Competitions
- Junior Olympic Competitions
Shannon continues to be a sought after professional speaker. She is passionate about helping people of all ages to achieve a healthy lifestyle through fitness and nutrition. Through her personal stories of trial and triumph Shannon shares with her audience the idea of “balance” in our efforts to be successful and in our efforts to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. As a recent caner survivor, and daughter of a cancer survivor, Shannon is especially passionate about the importance of making health a priority.
Speech topics include:
- Health and Fitness: How to Achieve Success Everyday
- Creating Balance on the Road to Success
- Setting Goals and Overcoming Obstacles
- Achieving Success
- Women in Sports
For more information and booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon authored “Winning Every Day” (with Nancy Richards) published by Random House. In addition, she has published various pieces on topics essential to living a healthy and balanced lifestyle while working towards attaining your personal and professional goals. Shannon continues to contribute to a variety of national books and magazines and has blogged for WCSN and NBCOlympics.com. Shannon is a contributor to Inside Gymnastics Magazine. Most recently Shannon created her personal blog “My Journey” to discuss her personal health battle after being diagnosed with a malignant germ cell tumor, a type of ovarian cancer in early 2011. Shannon is currently cancer free after surgery and has completed chemotherapy.
- Shannon Miller Foundation – President
- Co-chair of the Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness (Florida)
- Jacksonville Sports and Entertainment Board
- Florida Sports Foundation
- Baptist Health Foundation
- NPlay Foundation
- Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation (Corporate partner)
- UCO Community Council for the USOC Community Partners Program
- University of Houston: B.B.A in Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
- Boston College Law School: Juris Doctor
Shannon enjoys a variety of activities including golf, sky diving, scuba diving, race car driving and even ran the New York Marathon (4 hrs 17 min)! She plays in celebrity and charity tournaments around the world.