Garlic-Herb Crusted Cod
Author: Shannon Miller
With this pan-roasted cod, you can enjoy the refreshing feeling of a summer ocean breeze. This light dish is perfectly paired with a portabella mushroom-asparagus risotto.
1-½ cups Arborio rice
½ cup garlic olive oil, divided
8 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2″ pieces
8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
6 Sea Best Cod Fillets, thawed
1-½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Prepare risotto using Arborio rice, according to rice package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté asparagus and mushrooms for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Stir into risotto; keep warm.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of Sea Best Cod Fillets with Italian seasoning.
- Cook fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve cod with risotto.
Recipe courtesy Sea Best Seafood