“Ladies Night Out” A Celebration of Women Who Have Fought Breast Cancer
Author: Shannon Miller
Join us the evening of Thursday, October 14th, as St. Johns Town Center blocks off the street near Pottery Barn Kids for this HUGE extravaganza.
This free to the public event, will includes:
- Education on breast cancer from the American Cancer Society
- Free chair massages from Natural Body Spa and Shoppe
- Free makeovers
- Prize giveaways
- Signature pink drinks donated by Smoothie King
- Autograph session with Olympic Gold Medalist Shannon Miller
- Delicious desserts from Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Free event photos
- Survivor Fashion Shows
- Music and dancing
Do not miss the Breast Cancer Survivor Fashion Shows!
Throughout the evening there will be Fashion Shows, featuring women who have battled and beat breast cancer as well as physicians who partner with women in the fight against this disease.
Jacksonville’s Only Mobile Mammography Unit will be on-site all day.
You can also make an appointment* to get your mammogram in the St. Vincent’s HealthCare, fully digital, mobile mammography unit that will be on-site all day Oct. 14 by calling 904.308.5490. *PLEASE NOTE: Advance appointments are required.