Olympic Gymnast Shannon Miller to emcee Ladies Night Out Celebration of Health and Wellness
Author: Shannon Miller
St. Vincent’s HealthCare will host Ladies Night Out, A Celebration of Health and Wellness, at the St. Johns Town Center on April 14, 2011, from 6 to 9 p.m.
Celebrity Appearances will include:
- Kenny Gilbert from Bravo TV’s hit show, TOP CHEF, preparing delicious and healthy dishes from his new restaurant, Nippers Beach Grille
- Olympic Gymnast Shannon Miller, to emcee the event and sign autographs
From exercise and nutrition to information on weight loss surgery, this event will have something for everyone:
- Free blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose screenings from St. Vincent’s Primary Care
- Healthy cooking demos and food sampling from Nippers Beach Grille, Maggiano’s, Cantina Laredo, and Ted’s Montana Grill
- Live exercise demos courtesy of the YMCA
- A fashion show featuring local weigh loss champions
- Meet St. Vincent’s weight loss physicians, and learn more about the latest surgical options
- Makeovers, chair massages, face painting and a bounce house for the kids, prize giveaways, and more.