A Cup of Motivation!
Author: Shannon Miller
Start Your Day With a Cup of Motivation!
Have you ever been really inspired just by reading a few words? Inspired enough to get off the couch and go for a jog?? Sticking with an exercise routine takes a lot more than reading some motivational quotes, but perhaps it’s just the right place to start. Below are 7 motivational quotes below pertaining to exercise. For the next 7 days, start your day with one of these quotes.
Challenge yourself and get psyched about getting physically active!
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “You will never find the time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” – Charles Buxton
- “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” – Joseph Pilates
- “Exercise and application produce order in our affairs, health of body, cheerfulness of mind, and these make us precious to our friends.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away.” – Charles Caleb Colton
- “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you aren’t.” – Anon
Quotes obtained from dietquotes.net