Author: Shannon Miller
It’s time for bed and you suddenly realize that you haven’t made any time for exercise the entire day!
It’s too late for the gym or a jog around the neighborhood – what should you do?
A quick and easy abs routine will leave you feeling just right and ready to get a good night’s sleep!
Bend and Hold.
- Lie on your back with legs straight.
- Lift left knee to chest. Hold.
- Slowly switch legs. Hold.
- Lie on you back with lower legs forming a 90 degree angle with upper legs.
- Cross lower legs or place side by side (for an added inner thigh workout)
- Tighten your lower abs and slowly raise your hips a few inches off the floor. Hold.
- Lower down slowly and repeat.
- Lie on your back with legs stretched straight and arms above head.
- Engage upper and lower abs lifting your feet and arms off the floor.
- Slowly rock your body back and forth.