10 Delicious and Toasty Holiday Drinks
Author: Shannon Miller Lifestyle
“Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful!”
There is just something nice and cozy about the temperatures dropping, lighting that fireplace, and chilling with with nice cup of something warm and relaxing to drink.
You can always make that mug of plain, old hot chocolate or you can try a little something new this season, and the best part is you can use your slow cooker to do it!
An easy way to make simple and delicious drinks while filling up your home with the sweet smells of the holidays.
Here are 10 slow cooker drinks that are sure to warm you right up on that cold winter night.
1. Citrus Cider – Apple cider is delicious on its own, but you can spruce it up with some fresh citrus fruit and ginger for that added twist and flavor.
2. Aztec Hot Chocolate – Try a little hot chocolate with hint of cinnamon and chili pepper to spice things up a bit.
3. Mulled Cranberry Punch – No sugar needed for this delicious drink that has several flavorful spices.
4. Bittersweet Hot Chocolate – Even bittersweet chocolate taste good, especially when it is warm with marshmallows on top.
5. A little Wine to warm you – Throw in some ginger and you have a great combination for those chilly nights.
6. Peanut Butter Cocoa – This is one that is sure to please the whole family. Made with creamy peanut butter and in just minutes.
7. Cranberry Sipper – A mix of some tasty and healthy juices like cranberry, apple and raspberry with a hint of lemon makes this drink so refreshing.
8. Hot Buttered Apple Rum – A variety of spices, apple juice and a splash of spirits will warm you right up.
9. White Hot Chocolate – For the white chocolate lovers! This is made with just a dash of cinnamon for that extra flavor and sweet aroma.
10. Scarlet Wine-Punch – Just the name can make your mouth water! A sprinkle of cinnamon and gloves gives this pretty red drink the perfect kick of flavor.