Shrimp Mac and Cheese
Author: Shannon Miller
Fish is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that provide health benefits.
The American Heart Association recommends at least two servings of fish per week to
- help prevent heart disease,
- lower blood pressure,
- reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
This classic, creamy macaroni and cheese turns into a special meal when crowned with crispy popcorn shrimp and fried onions.
1 package (14 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner
¼ cup minced fresh chives
1 package (13 ounces) Sea Best Breaded Popcorn Shrimp
6 tablespoons french-fried onions
1. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions; stir in chives and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cook Sea Best Breaded Popcorn Shrimp according to package directions until crispy and golden brown.
3. Top each serving of macaroni and cheese with popcorn shrimp and french-fried onions.
Recipe courtesy of Sea Best Seafood