Tuna Panzanella Salad
Author: Shannon Miller Lifestyle
Grilled chunks of tuna and flavorful white beans jazz up this Tuscan bread salad, which is dressed with a tangy oregano and red wine vinaigrette. Yummy!
3 Sea Best Tuna Fillets, thawed
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2-½ cups day-old Italian bread, cut into 1” cubes
1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
½ cup julienned red onion
½ cup chopped Italian parsley
1 tablespoon minced, fresh oregano
1/3 cup red wine vinaigrette
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of Sea Best Tuna with salt and pepper.
- Grill tuna for 3-4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 140˚F.
- Remove from the grill.
- In large serving bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Cut tuna into 1” pieces; add to salad and gently toss to combine.
Chef’s Note: Tuna can be cooked the day before and refrigerated until served.
Recipe courtesy: Sea Best Seafood